Saturday, July 23, 2022

Monkey Love

Are you a female teacher? Don't be angry if one day your male student suddenly acts "weird". Like falling in love with you. Realize that he just came out of childhood. In any hemisphere there will be such a "unique" event. Namely a male student falling in love with his female teacher, is common. But what should not happen is IF THE TEACHER RESPOND TO THE STUDENT'S LOVE, because the strange behavior is actually just MONKEY LOVE.

I remember when I was young, when I was just entering puberty, a transition period. It's so easy to get interested in something new. Want to try new things. Want to look full stand out, superior and full of expression. But unfortunately, ages like that often can't control themselves.

There are interesting related articles, read LOVE BRIDGE ??

Once against the opposite sex, it's easy to feel like, even fall in love. It doesn't matter how old the woman is, no matter what her status is, has a boyfriend or not, married or single. All of that was almost ignored. The only thing there is, "that woman is charming". That's why it's common to find stories about green youths who suddenly fall in love with their female teacher. Love is blind.

Below is an example of the story of "Monkey Love" which is sung and videoed very well, artistically and ridiculously. Get ready to smile reminiscing about the past.

Come Vorrei

[How I Would Like]

Click the VIDEO to feel the sensation


Ci sono giorni in cui non dormo e penso a te

[There are days when I don't sleep and think of you]

Sto chiuso in casa col silenzio per amico

[I remain locked inside the house with silence as a friend]

Mentre la neve dietro ai vetri scende gi?

[while the snow behind the window panes falls down]

Ti aspetto qui vicino al fuoco

[I'm waiting for you, here, close to the fire]


In questo inverno c'? Qualcosa che non va

[This winter there is something that's not right]

Non? Natale da una volta nella vita

[there's no Christmas for the first time in life]

eppure? Stato solamente un anno fa

[and yet it was only a year ago]

Speriamo che non sia finita

[let's hope that it's not over]


Come vorrei come vorrei amore mio

[How I would like, how I would like, my love]

Come vorrei che tu mi amassi a modo mio

[how I would like that you loved me the way I want you to]

Che questa sera troppo triste troppo uguale

[that this evening, too sad and too repetitive]

Non fosse pi? Senza at te

[wouldn't any longer be without you]


Come vorrei come vorrei amore mio

[How I would like, how I would like, my love]

Come vorrei che questo amore che va via

[how I would like that this love that is leaving]

Non si sciogliesse come la neve al sole

[wouldn't melt the way snow exposed to the sun does]

Senza parole

[without words]


Dovrei capirti quando vedo che vai via

[I should understand you when I see you going away]

E non amarti quando non vuoi farti amare

[and not love you when you don't want to be loved]

Senza cadere in una nuova gelosia

[without falling in a new jealousy]

Che solo tu mi fai provare

[that only you make me feel]

There are interesting related articles, read LOVE BRIDGE ??


No comments:

Post a Comment